EQUIT'M “AIR” CROSS-COUNTRY HELMET 
Perfect synergy between technology and design.
– Outer shell in polycarbonate and ABS composite, and EPS skull cap (expanded polystyrene), the best guarantee for protection against shocks.
– Perfect ventilation: 5 stainless steel airing vents spread around the helmet and 2 air intakes built-in the top area inside the side piping ensure continuous airflow.
– Harness is padded and entirely lined with suede-like textile, and features adjustable clip fastening.
– Inner freshness lining in memory foam padded mesh, removable with clips, washable, absorbing and antibacterial.
– Features “Air” system, guaranteeing extreme comfort, custom fit and a perfect hold. System is composed of 3 air cushions built-in at rear of inner lining, and connected to an air pocket allowing to inflate the cushions, and to a valve to deflate them. Inflation is obtained by repeated pressure on the air pocket until helmet fits correctly, and continuous pressure on the valve will deflate the cushions.
The helmets conforms to European VG1 01.040 2014-12 standards, with a TÜV Rheinland Certification and PAS 015 2011 standards, with a BSI Assurance Ltd Certification.
They also conform to American ASTM F-1163-15 standards, with SEI Certification.
Technically identical to EQUIT’M “Air” riding helmets, this model has a slightly different shape and no visor.
Outer is matte black, and air vents are black.