Curragh Carron Oil [096CARR01]
The Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) Omega 3 and Omega 6 are both critical for health, and have important structural and functional roles in the body. In particular the conversion products from the Omega 3 fatty acid Alpha-linolenic include eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA.) Research has shown that providing EPA and DHA in the diet reduces inflammatory responses and assists in the maintenance of a healthy circulatory system.
- Fed daily will improve the skin and coat condition giving a healthy bloom and look of vitality.
- Is fortified with Calcium Hydroxide which assists the digestive process.
- Is an ideal feed oil when changing feeds (e.g. from a soft feed to a hard feed).
- Will aid in keeping the digestive system lubricated.
- Is a valuable source of energy, getting more calories into the horse ration while reducing the volume of feed for colic-prime, insulin-resistant and laminitic animals.
- Is a major source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in particular Omega 3 and Omega 6. Horses cannot produce these fats in their body, and very few stabled horses today have access to a natural feed supply with balanced EFAs.
- All horses: Feed 60ml per day
- Ponies and foals: Feed 30ml per day