- hoof boot to use over a hoof dressing for protection of hoof wall and sole when the horse is temporary barehoof or suffers from an abscess in the hoof
- enables the normal movement on paddock, pasture etc. despite hoof dressing
- securely attached over the hoof dressing and protects its heavily stressed bottom side and toe area
- surrounds the hoof wall and prevents it from breaking away, it protects the sole, helps when horses are hypersensitive and provides a stable tread
- perfect to use in the period between losing/pulling/casting a horse shoe and reshoeing the horse
- made of robust plastic, multiple reusable, breathable
- only usable with hoof dressing
- can be used for front and hind hoofs
- suitable for horses with or without horse shoe
- to protect against ingress of moisture from outside (e.g. on wet grounds) or to prevent moisture to leak out of the dressing (e.g. soak bandage), put waterproof plastic bag over dressing before attaching HORSECROCZ®
- Pay attention when using HORSECROCZ® on slippery or icy grounds! Not suitable for riding in.
- one HORSECROCZ® plus 10 ties in packaging (additional ties can be bought separately)
- measurements: M (approx. 11,5 - 14 cm), L (approx. 14 - 20 cm) - Finding the correct size: Measure the hoof at its maximum width and add one cm for the dressing. Please mind: HORSECROCZ® does not have to cover the entire sole because the movable fingers provide additional space.