Lark Kit "Blue" Mains Clippers [00172000B]
One of the quietest, lightest and easiest to use mains clipper s available. The ideal
“starter” clipper but powerful enough for the more experienced equine user.
Modern and ergonomically designed hand piece . Its exceptionally slim
hand piece with a non-slip grip, makes clipping easier, and less tiring.
Powerful 90 watt, permanent magnet motor effortlessly clips
through most coats (even if thick and dirty) giving an
exceptional quality of clip. Extremely quiet with minimum
vibration levels, ideal for clipping the nervous horse.
• Easy-to-use, blade tensioning system.
• Advanced aeration system keeps the motor and
blade cool during clipping and blows the clipped
hair away from the users face and from the horse.
• Easily removable and washable air filters for ease
• Optional choice of blades, A2 (medium) A6 (coarse)
and A7 (extra coarse).
• 2 year warranty.
• Supplied in a strong grey storage case, with a set of A2
blades, a clipper brush and a 200ml can of oil.