Forcefield Outdoor Pet Fence® 
How does the system work?
A small wire is run around the perimeter of your garden (usually buried approx. 3cm beneath the surface). This wire is connected to a small control unit called the “transmitter” which sends a signal through the buried wire
Your pet wears a small receiver device attached to the collar. If your dog gets too close to the wire, the collar beeps. If the dog continues the receiver will emit a mild electronic stimulus. In a short time your dog will learn to respect the boundaries that you have established for him.
This system is a very cost effective and humane means of containing your pet in your garden, it also saves the time and money involved in building fencing and pet runs.
The system comes with two rechargeable batteries which can be charged with the transmitter unit to keep the fence system operating without interruption
What are the advantages of the Forcefield system as opposed to other electronic pet fence systems?
There are a number of added features on the Forcefield system which are not available on competitors’ products:
- Rechargeable batteries (2 batteries are included in the system)
- The system is suitable for all sizes of dogs
- The system is suitable for all size gardens up to 12 acres
- Boundary wire break indicator
- 3 Year Warranty
Is there a guarantee on the Forcefield System?
Yes there is a 3 year electronic parts warranty with the system.
- Invisible fence for pet containment
- Digital signal decoding
- Fence length up to 1.5km (150m of wire supplied with system, additional rolls sold separately)
- Deluxe waterproof ultralight receiver
- Electronic stimulation: 3 Levels of correction
- Tone warning
- Built in light surge protection
- Cable break indicator
- Rechargeable battery and charger
- Battery life 1-3 weeks